Named the number one hotel rewards programme for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report as well as the most generous programme by consulting firm IdeaWorksCompany, Wyndham Rewards® is a simple-to-use, revolutionary loyalty programme offering members a generous points earning structure along with a flat, free night redemption rate – the first of its kind for a major rewards programme. Members earn a guaranteed 1,000 points for every qualified hotel stay and can redeem for a free night at any of nearly 8,000 hotels globally with just 15,000 points or any of more than 17,000 condos and homes for just 15,000 points per room per night. With 48 million members worldwide1, the programme is built around three core features:
- Go Free SM: With just 15,000 points, members can redeem a free night at any of the program’s nearly 8,000 hotels globally or any of more than 17,000 condos and homes for just 15,000 points per bedroom per night.
- Go Fast SM: Members who want to redeem their points sooner or stay longer for less can book a night at available hotels for just 3,000 points plus cash. Condos and homes are available at 3,000 points plus some cash per bedroom per night.
- Go Get ‘Em SM: For every qualified hotel stay, members earn 10 points for every dollar spent or a minimum of 1,000 points per stay, whichever is more. Members will be able to earn points on condo and home stays beginning in mid-2017.
- Members stay longer – average stay twice as long per year on average compared to non-members.
- Members drive more incremental revenue at your hotel – sometimes up to 70% more…
- 91% of travellers say that a loyalty programme influences their decision, most or all of the time.
Introduced in May 2016, Member Levels is an “elite” programme for the masses, offering all members unique perks and access to the industry’s first-ever experience enhanced redemptions.
- go freeSM PLUS
- go fastSM PLUS
Redeem points for a stay in one of Wyndham Rewards’ top 25 global destinations and receive—for no extra points—access to special discounts and savings on unique local experiences, all with no blackout dates. The added value of these awards ranges from $5 per award night at the programme’s lowest level up to $150 per award night at the highest level.
Complementing Member Levels’ new, industry-first, redemption benefits like go free PLUS and go fast PLUS are a host of other member perks including free Wi-Fi, late check-out, early check-in, room upgrades, welcome amenities and more.
- Blue: In addition to 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points on all qualified stays and go free award nights with no blackout dates, members receive free Wi-Fi and rollover nights toward the next member level. (Rollover nights never expire.) Redeeming in one of our top destinations? Celebrate with a PLUS award of $5 per award night towards a local experience—from theme parks and city tours to mini golf and more.
- Gold: After just five qualifying nights, enjoy all the perks of Blue plus a preferred room, late check-out, a dedicated member services phone line and a $10 PLUS award for each night redeemed in a top destination.
- Platinum: Stay 15 qualifying nights and receive all the perks of Gold plus early check-in, an annual 3,000 point bonus—enough to redeem a go fast award—and exclusive Avis® and Budget® car rental upgrades.
- Diamond: Stay 40 qualifying nights and enjoy all the perks of Platinum along with an annual 6,000 point bonus, suite upgrades, a welcome amenity, the ability to gift Gold to a friend and the programme’s most generous go free PLUS award. Redeem in a top destination and receive two free tickets to incredible, local experiences valued at up to $150 per award night—from gastronomic tours in Mexico to desert safaris in Dubai. Click here to learn more about Member Levels.
1 st place in the coveted Best Hotel Loyalty Program category for 2015-16
The prestigious Freddie Award for the Best Up & Coming Hotel Loyalty Program for the Europe and Africa region
Loyalty 360 awards, including:
• Best Brand Messaging & Communication in Customer Experience
• Best Employee Engagement
• Best Overall (360 Award)
Members can choose to earn Travel Partner currency with many North American partners including Aeromexico, Aeroplan®, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines®, Frontier Airlines®, Hawaiian Airlines®, United Airlines® and Amtrak®, as well as international travel partners including Air Berlin, Air China, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Hainan Airlines, JetPrivilege, MeliaRewards, PAYBACK, Qatar Airways, Saudia, Turkish Airlines and Miles & More, the frequent flyer program of Lufthansa®, Austrian Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines and other airlines.