FREE PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES. VOID OUTSIDE OF INDIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Period. The Ramada New Year’s Competition (“Free Prize Draw” or “Promotion”) begins Thursday December 13, 2018 at 00:00:00 a.m. GMT and ends Thursday December 20, at 17:00:00 p.m. GMT.
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
Promoter: This Promotion is promoted, administered and sponsored by Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom. The Promoter will administer this promotion and the prize draw will be carried out by a third party as commissioned by the Promoter.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open to all legal residents of India who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter, their marketing agencies, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional fulfilment, web site providers, web masters, hotel operator’s as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, partner, children, siblings, regardless of where they live) and same household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and to Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A valid email account, a valid Facebook® account, and a current Wyndham Rewards® membership number, each of which may be obtained free of charge, are required to enter the Promotion.
An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has fully complied with these Terms and Conditions and he/she has been notified by the Promoter to such effect.
- How to Enter. To enter the Promotion, visit www.facebook.com/RamadaUK during the Promotion Period and follow the link and instructions to enter the Promotion. If you have not yet “liked” the official Ramada UK Facebook page, a message to do so will appear. Clicking “like” will allow you to begin the Promotion entry process by following the links and instructions to submit your online entry. The instructions will indicate that enrolment in the Wyndham Rewards programme is required for entry. If you are already a member, you will be advised that it will be necessary to include your Wyndham Rewards membership number as part of the Promotion entry process. If you are not a Wyndham Rewards member, you will be advised that enrolment is free and that a Wyndham Rewards membership number may be easily obtained by clicking on the link provided to become a Wyndham Rewards member and instantly receive your membership number. For terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards points programme, go to www.wyndhamrewards.com
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted per day (00:00:00 a.m. GMT – 11:59:59 p.m. GMT). Submitting a comment under the Promotion Facebook post is the only means of participating in the Promotion.
Any attempt by any entrant to exceed the entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Wyndham Rewards Numbers and/or logins, or any other methods will void all that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated, programme or like means to enter the Promotion will result in disqualification. The Promoter and its agencies are not responsible for any server, network or other communication problems or delays or any late, lost, garbled/indecipherable, misdirected, incomplete or invalid entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to identity of any entrant, the member assigned to the Wyndham Rewards Number used to enter the Promotion will be deemed the entrant.
- Selection of Winners.
The prize draw will be carried out by a third party as commissioned by the Promoter.
During the Promotion Period, one (1) prize will be available. The winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted among all valid and eligible entries received during the preceding day (s) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
All entrants selected in the Promotion as prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion Prizes
Prizes: There is one (1) prize that is available to be won during the Promotion Period, which is 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points. The prize redemption is subject to availability and participants will need to contact the hotel for potential blackout dates.
Prize Winners may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days of receipt attesting to full compliance with all terms of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Prize Winners agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. Noncompliance within the specified time period may result in disqualification in which case an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable entry period.
All expenses/fees which are not specified above associated with prize receipt and use, including but not limited to, airport transfers, upgrades, parking and travel costs, meals, room service, telephone charges, mini bar, etc are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner, and must be paid directly at the hotel, airport or airline as applicable (if taken). Local taxes, service charges and any other local fees may apply and may not be paid using Wyndham Rewards points. The aforementioned items are for illustrative purposes only, and may vary according to the selected reward, this is not an exhaustive list.
No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize/prize component with another prize/prize component of greater or equal value if advertised prize/prize component cannot be awarded as stated for any reason.
The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prize components after delivery to the winner.
In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted or prize is returned as undeliverable, winner will forfeit his/her prize. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified for any reason (including failure to timely accept Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release), winner will forfeit prize. In all cases of prize forfeiture/disqualification, winner/entrant will NOT receive compensation of any kind.
We reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that: (i) we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions and/or the rules, policies and terms and conditions of Facebook; (ii) a winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the draw date; a winner is deemed ineligible, declines the prize or fails to return the releases requested above within the time period specified, or the releases and/or prize notification are returned as undeliverable.
- General Conditions. Administrator’s computer is the official clock for purposes of participation in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, Promoter shall select prize winners and make prizes available by some other means deemed by Promoter in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Notice of such action by Promoter will be posted on facebook.com/RamadaUK. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website and/or the legitimate operation of this Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Promoter’s or any related Promotion web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual, if appropriate). Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Promoter nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions (or any other Promotion) may not be published elsewhere without the express written consent of Promoter, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES EACH WINNER’S GRANT TO PROMOTER (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF PROMOTER), THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND COUNTY OF RESIDENCE FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Promoter, its marketing agencies, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, prize fulfilment and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, successors, assigns and agents (“Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
The Released Parties are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims or causes of action arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, winner verification information, or lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected entries, or entries received through impermissible, unauthorized or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of website or any other service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion and/or incomplete, inaccurate or incomplete information being displayed on website whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure/malfunction or other cause; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) any injury or damage to persons (except where caused by the negligence of the Released Parties) or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer (or any information/materials stored thereon), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from downloading any material from Promoter’s or related web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Promoter, agency, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Promoter or agency’s web site by a hypertext link. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Promoter.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH (EXCEPT WHERE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES), OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMIC OR TERRORISM OR ANYOTHER EVENT BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE PROMOTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH (EXCEPT WHERE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES), OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Disputes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by the appropriate court located in England and Wales and entrant consents to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and expressly waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, the rights and obligations of the entrants and Promoter in connection with the Promotion and/or any such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales.
SPONSORED BY: Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
© 2018 Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., All rights reserved. All participating hotels are independently owned and operated.